Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Serve the Lord Where Your At...


This word just came from a late night evening convo with my awesome hubby. Serve the Lord where your at. Do your best everyday for Him. Find rest in knowing that the Lord love's your best and it's good enough for Him. If it's not good enough for man, that's ok. Don't focus on that. Do your best as unto the Lord and rest because He will take care of the rest.  Pressure's off with Him. I guarantee, you are the best you possible when you do all things in this life unto Him.

Rest...

2 comments:

  1. A great word to start my day. Good will use us each step of our path. Opportunities to serve Him are all around us. Its easy to get caught up in the day to day or focused on things not going how I planned. I just need to take my eyes off of me and give Him my all. Great encouragement girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon The True Gift May 16,2012 9:20pm

    We must see life as a true Gift from God, only then will we see the blessings behind all the unwanted circumstances that come our way. it is always easy to see the blessings in the light but can we still find them when it is dark because they are there.

    I want to respond to the May 16th blog but could get to response so iI did it here.

    ReplyDelete