Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can't Be Snatched...


So this morning I woke up and began reading the verse of the day on one of my bible phone apps.  Today's verse came from John 10:27-30 and reads as follows:
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.  I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.  My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch out of the Father's hand.  I and the Father are one."
Why are we scared to try?  Why are we too fearful to believe? Ok, I'll ask one simpler for us Christians out there.  Do we believe that God's a liar?  I can hear the resounding NO's on that one.  So why do we act like this verse is somehow inaccurate.  He's telling us we can't be snatched.
I've talked about passed mindsets a lot in this blog.  Another mindset I used to have was being fearful to do something because I didn't want to be out of God's will.  That mindset is tricky.  God does not need us to accomplish His will.  The bible tells us that If we do not worship the very rocks will cry out.  It's out of His love for us that we have been given the honor of accomplishing His will.
Now can we miss out on blessings and opportunities if we choose not to do what the Lord is telling us to do?  Yes!  But is His will for our lives some how voided as well?  No, it's not.  See God says that He works all things together for the good of those that love Him.  He can take our mess and make it our message if we let Him.  But if we become immobile out of fear of stepping out of God's will we render ourselves unusable.  I know that's not what I want.  I don't believe that's what you want either.  That's why I''m writing this today.  I want you to find hope in the verse above.  We can't be snatched out of His Hand.  His will for our lives is so much bigger than our missed opportunities or mess up's.  So what we missed His voice 1 day, 2 days, a week or a month.  Ok,well not totally so what.  Learn from those missed opportunities.  But don't be scared to get back on the horse again after falling off.  I guarantee you God is cheering us on.  Even in the midst of our miss or mess up, God is saying "Come on Daughter, Come on Son, We got this.  You don't see your potential in Me, but I know it full well.  Just trust Me!"
SO GET UP!! Don't give up.  Go forth today knowing God is for you, not against you.  Go forth today knowing that even if you missed it yesterday, your chance of missing it today is determined by you and the mindset you buy into.  Because today God wants to remind you, Nothing or No One can snatch you out of the palm of His Hand.  So I pray this helps you find peace today in knowing that you...


CAN'T BE SNATCHED!!

1 comment:

  1. Pure awesomeness. Pure truth. We all need to hear this daily. He is for us. Thanks girl.

    ReplyDelete