Thursday, April 19, 2012

Make Up Your Mind to Know...

Romans 8:28 
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those that are called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:31
What then shall we say to these things?  If God is for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:35
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?  Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:37
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 

Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels not principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the Love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Make up your mind to know today.  Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way that you will choose to believe what God says is truth. Not what your eyes are seeing nor how your emotions are leading.  Know in your Knower today.  I'm not going to lie to you and say this is easy or a quick fix to whatever your currently facing.  But what I know is that I got tired of the wavering.  I got tired of the battle in my mind of believing one minute God was for me and then having that truth be interrupted by whatever tactic the enemy chose to use that day to defeat me.  he's a liar and a thief and the devil does not play at all fair.  So you need to make up your mind to know.  The choice is yours.  What do you want to believe...

 

All my life, for Your glory.
 

   

3 comments:

  1. Truth. Pure and simple. We have the tools to fight doubt right in the WORD, the choice lies with us. Good stuff right there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I appreciate the feedback so much. Just sharing my heart and my journey. Real and Honest. Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete